Wendell Smallwood Jersey
- Use of the laser proved to be an effective tool to increase efficiency, specificity, ease, and comfort of the dental treatment.
- Laser minimizes bleeding, pain and swelling for surgery treatments.
- The major clinical applications are disinfection of root canals, periodontal pockets, and sites of peri-implantitis.
- Laser assisted gum operations are very simple procedures. Lasers are used to reshape gums and remove or lighten purple gums due to smoking and genetic.
- Lasers have positive effects on the healing of lesions of recurrent aphthous stomatitis and recurrent herpetic lesions.
- Lasers are used to speed up in-office teeth whitening procedures.